Sunday, April 09, 2006

05 april 2006 or i hate coming up with titles

Sick again. Ah the woe that is my shitty set of lungs, every season change they betray me. Ah well, could be much worse, I did get a bit of relaxing in the past 4 days. On Monday I decided the only thing that would cure me is leek and veggie soup so of course I was compelled to make it, even though what I needed was to lay down. I bought this giant bunch of veggies at Jewel (home of crap produce), chopped them up, boiled them in a pot, then ate them up. Here is a before and after photo.

veggies

soup

I finished up hand hemming my skirt and now it is ready for some warm weather. I have to say I wish I could erase those butterflies on the fabric. I was hoping they wouldn't be very noticible but I think they are.

sew? i knit skirt.

Finally I am finally finished with my phildar no.20 pieces. It's about time, I thought I was never going to finish. Now I just need to block those suckers and sew them together and hope it's not as long as some other people's I've seen. The measurements say this should fit, but the visuals are telling me otherwise.

phildar sweater pieces

Up next is my bag. The pieces are cut out and waiting. We'll see how long they have to wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger anky said...

Hi there,
I came across the Phildar tendancies knitalong blog and thought you might be able to help me. I was a bit overly confident in my translating abilities when I bought this magazine and I've been trying to translate this pattern for quite some time with not much success. I was wondering if you by any chance had a translated version you could email me? Any help you could give me would be great. Thanks for your time and happy knitting
Anneke :)

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home