Wednesday, March 01, 2006

could it be...?

Indeed it is. I have finally finished my Heirloom Cardigan without the frilly crochet flower things. I've not completely ruled them out, but I think they aren't quite my style.



And over here we have a shot of the teeny tiny stitches and beautiful buttons. They are uber-pretty little pearl fellows.



Anyway this is the Heirloom Cardigan from Rowan 37 without the frilly crochet. It is knit in Rowan 4ply Soft, color Goblin, on US2 needles. No pattern modifications, found the pattern easy to follow and I like the finished fit. Yum.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janey said...

It looks beautiful! And such even knitting!
(I usually end up with a backwards knit stitch somewhere along the way - right where it is the most noticeable.)

Well done.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Wow! That is so beautiful. I can't imgaine knitting a whole sweater on size 2's! Great job!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home