Sunday, April 09, 2006

busy busy busy

It has been a very busy past two weeks filling in at work for the sickies and being all around super tired from my NYC trip and working so much extra. First off we have the pattern and fabric for my Sew? I Knit along skirt that I still have not taken a finished picture of. I will have a finished photo tomorrow.

1/2 Circle Skirt

After making the marzipan carrots for the tops of the cupcakes I have more marzipan left over than I think one person could eat in 5 years so I made some marzipan peaches. Why? Good question, but they sure are cute.

Marzipan Peaches

In other cooking news I made some delicious chicken chilaquiles for dinner wednesday night for Luke, Jon, their friend Justin, and Emily. I thought it was quite delicious and can’t wait to make it again.

Chicken Chilaquiles

Boring-est of all is the snails pace phildar pullover sleeve. Here it is. It is actually about 3" longer after tonights knitting but I swear this is the sweater that just won’t finish.

Phildar Sleeve no. 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home