Wednesday, February 01, 2006

target rocks harder than pantera

Indeed it does. What did I do today? Of course I went right over to target to check out the first installment of their Go International Flights of Fashion series. The first designer up is the lovely Luella Bartley of the label Luella. Does it get cuter than that? Hardly.



I was pretty psyched when I saw them on line originally but in person I was smitten. Way to go Target on the quality. The jacket is a heavy soft brushed cotton with full lining and the dress has many more tucks and folds than I would have thought a Target dress would ever have and it has boning, wow. Not to mention I never thought I would see such cuteness at Target, I love target to death but their clothing is not usually my style. Plus the mini-line is just as much fun as Luella. Yum.

I can't wait to see who's next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home